Jay Bee Solutions
Custom IT Solutions and Consulting
Hardware • Network • Custom Software
Small businesses have big needs
Small and medium businesses are the backbone of the American economy.
And it doesn't make sense for all of them to have a dedicated IT team.
We help fill that gap and provide custom solutions for software, hardware, and networking when a full-time team isn't the right fit.
Jason has over 15 years of experience as a Full Stack developer and IT Manager creating custom solutions in industries including:
- Casino Gaming
- Trucking Logistics
- Medical Devices
- Custom Workflows
He has experience in technologies including:
- Databases (MSSQL, DB2)
- Middleware (.Net Stack - WCF and Web Services)
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) with extensive animation
- Mobile Apps (Android Studio, XCode, Xamarin)
- 3D Gaming (Unity)
- Reporting (SSMS, Excel/PDF generation)
- Microcontroller programming and sensor integration
Systems, Hardware, and Network
Bruce has over 20 years of experience as an IT Director and Network Solutions architect.
He has experience in:
- Network topology design
- Firewall setup and configuration
- Physical cabling and network drops
- Patch Management
- Switches and Router setup and configuration
- Wifi Access Point setup and configuration
- Surveillance Systems
- VoIP Systems
- Virtual Machines
- System Maintenance (Remote Backups, Active Directory, Sharepoint Hosts, Site VPNs)